Cedar Valley RV Park is located 4 miles from the historic town of Guthrie, Oklahoma and 25 miles from Oklahoma City. The RV Park is 6 miles from I-35.
The Cedar Valley RV Park in Guthrie, Oklahoma is one of the finest and upscale RV park. The staff at the RV Park are committed to serving you and insuring you have an enjoyable time at our facilities.
We have been in Business since 1995 and have continued to faithfully serve our customers ever since. We have been awarded the 2005 campground of the year by the Oklahoma Route 66 Good Sam RV Chapter
Cedar Valley RV Park is open year round. The RV Park offers 91 concrete, pull-thru sites with 30 and 50 amp service. All are big-rig friendly.
- All sites are pull-through
- All sites are big-rig friendly
- On site laundry facilities
- Free WI-FI
- Showers and restrooms on site*(some restrictions apply check park rules)
- Small pets allowed
- Horseshoes available
- Event room (Max capacity for 65 People )
- Full hookups
- Open year round
- 30 and 50 amp service available
- 4 championship golf courses nearby
Click to set custom HTML